Thursday

December Daily 2018

I absolutely loved making a December Daily again this year. 
It's finished and I'm excited to share it with you. 

It turned out to be quite big so I changed my smaller rings out for big ones. It made a huge difference. 



 Here is a look at my last 6 December Daily mini albums. Each year seems to get chunkier. 


My favorite project of the year!


I used my typewriter quite a bit for journaling and style. 

This tree made up of different elements is one of my favorites. I plan to make a bigger one for my scrapbook album soon! 


 Here are a few of my favorite pages:





 The bottom pocket is filled with fake little snow balls. I love how it turned out. 



Interactive elements are a must! Like lifting flaps.









 I love the little shaker pocket with gold stars inside. 

 I made this collage on my phone with PicFrame. 




 These little flaps hold several pictures and journaling underneath. 



I cut the Grinch out of an Amazon box. 









Working on my December Daily.


Here is the flip through video:


Thanks for checking it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment