Tuesday

flutterby


The Cocoa Daisy kit for March was so springy and fun. The butterflies were my favorite part. Here is a 12x12 made with my favorite papers from the kit. And that little yellow pom pom ribbon is so cute. 



You know me, I love making banners!


Here is a pocket page with the cute Day in The Life kit. What goes better with pictures of my boys than a frog? I love it. And that fun sequins helped tie all the colors together. 


Then I covered a travelers notebook with this paper. This paper is my favorite one in the kit. It is all my favorite colors. 






Then I made my first layout in the book. With a kit called "flutterby," I knew I wanted to use my butterfly die cut punches. I made a whole process video on how I made this layout. See the link below!




The video





Here is my favorite card out of the whole kit. That RAINBOW! It is so springy and fun. It made a perfect journaling card for me to type on.


And here is a pocket page all about the spring weather we are loving! 


No comments:

Post a Comment