Friday

Crew's Wild Rumpus


My baby turned ONE so we had a wild rumpus to celebrate our wild one. I love the Where the Wild Things Are theme since he is a wild little red head. He was born on leap day, but we celebrated his birthday on the 28th with a party on March 4th. These are the invitations:



I created the invitations and then I added the crowns on the envelopes. They are made with gold foil crinkle paper and fur from Hobby Lobby.


I made his crown from the same fur and gold glitter cardstock from Hobby Lobby. I love how it turned out. 




That big number one is from his cake and was on a stick. I love using this pocket page with the 4 squares. 








This one is a 12x12. I cut the crown out from a free printable I found on Pinterest. I used the printable as a party decoration. Then I added a photo strip, a big photo, and confetti. 








I added the invitation and cupcake sticks to my layout.

I LOVE birthdays and our little wild one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment