Thursday

Pocket Pages

Today I am going to share 2 pocket pages I made with the July kit. I love how colorful the kit is. It's perfect for all those summertime pictures. This first page documents a family reunion.




This layout was a lot of fun to make with 7 photos and the July Life Crafted Citrus Twist kit. I used a mix of handwriting, typed journaling, and stamps from the kit.


The next pocket page I made has a mix of 3x4 and 4x6 cards and photos. It documents the day we released the butterflies we raised. I used chipboard alphas and embellishments to make this page pop. The card that says "It was fun while it lasted" was perfect for this. 




These pages came together easily with the Citrus Twist kit. I love how versatile they are! 


Thanks for joining me today! Have a great day.





No comments:

Post a Comment