Thursday

Pocket Page




I am happy to show you a pocket page I made with the darling June Citrus Twist kit. When I saw the pocket cards I immediately thought they would all go well together. So I printed some 3x4 pictures of some things that have been happening “around here” lately.  




I also loved the papers that came in the kit. I incorporated them into the project by punching out butterflies using my die cut. I added them to the cards with a staple.



I like to think of the cards as being mini layouts. I add some flair to each of them and then put them all together in their pockets.  



I added lots of simple journaling to this layout. I used handwriting on one of the cards, and used typed words for the rest. I typed them on white card stock paper, cut them out, and glued them right on to the photos/cards with a glue stick. I love that you can add them directly onto photos.  

Three things you should try on your next pocket page: 
1. Add some die cut punch shapes (I used a butterfly). 
2. Think of each pocket card as a mini layout and add flair and texture like foam stickers, ephemera, etc.. 
3. Type your journaling and cut it out in strips. Glue onto photos/cards. 

Here’s a video of this project: 




Thanks for joining me today! I hope you got a little inspiration for your projects. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment