Friday

Life Crafted

I had so much fun making the first 2 spreads in my Citrus Twist Life Crafted album. I want my album to be a mix of traditional pages in their sleeves, and also interactive pages. The Life Crafted album is perfect because you can creatively document your life in different ways.



My 6 year old was soo excited to lose his front tooth. It left quite the big hole in his cute smile, and deserved a layout. The kit this month was perfect for this because it had that "Big Life Change" card and that "New Chapter" stamp. 


For the interactive page on the right, I used white cardstock to make 8 rectangles, folded them in half, and glued them on. Then I got to add photos and embellishments to each fun flap. This is one of my favorite things to make with paper! 



The next spread in my Life Crafted album is all about READING. The theme of the kit is obviously what inspired me to make this. 


The pocket on the left is filled with pull out slips of paper including each of our favorite books. I think they will be so fun to look back on in a few years. 



The page on the right includes an instax pic of my son Radley reading his favorite Wimpy Kid book. That Library Borrower's Card is my favorite!  


 I hope you get lots of scrapbooking time in today!  

                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment