Wednesday

Valentine's day gifts and decor

I have been ordering from Parabo Press for a couple of years now and I love them. If you follow my Instagram, you've probably heard me mention them since that's where I get many of my pictures for memory keeping. I want to share a few ideas you can use for Valentine's day gifts or decor. First, these 5x5 prints on stationary paper. Tied up with a string, these make a such a cute gift. They come in a set of 25 prints. You can also order the smaller 4x4 ones for free. Yep free. 




I love our gallery wall of these prints in our entry way. I added some Valentine's day decor to it for February. 


I ordered this poster print and rails for my husband for Valentine's day. The magnetic wood rails make hanging up a nice print super easy. And we can easily change out the print whenever we decide to order an updated print.  The size of this one is 16x22.


Here is a close up of the rails. And the poster print quality is great. 

I always love cute packaging. Look at the way Parabo packages your stuff.  

Use code FEDAY for 25% off anything you want. 






No comments:

Post a Comment