Thursday

i heart october

I am so excited to share my October projects made with the Cocoa Daisy kit. 

I made this 12x12 layout with the cute paper from Pink Paislee's Turn the Page collection. The sweet sentiments in the background were perfect for our new family pictures. I also added some splashes of water color. 



Here is a close up. Gosh I love water color! 


Here is a smaller pocket page. I love the card with the "caption" spot. I added the cute pink HELLO stickers. This kit had lots of cute succulents. 



This layout turned out to be my FAVORITE one. Those cute little birds inspired me to use the darling alpha stamps to write "Our Flock." I fussy cut the birds out of a sheet of 12x12 paper. (Also from Pink Paislee). 


Here is how I typed my journaling. Then I cut each line into strips and glued them on. 

I tattered the edges of each layer a little to add dimension. 
Here is the process video I made for this layout.





And lastly, here is a pocket page I made showing our day at the pumpkin patch. The love the mint color with the traditional orange.


Thanks for checking out my October projects! 






No comments:

Post a Comment