Sunday

I heart typewriters


The August kit from Cocoa Daisy was my favorite so far. I LOVED all the typewriters.





I loved adding watercolor to this whimsical layout with the moon.
Here is a close up. My baby can't get enough of the moon right now. He loves going outside and finding the moon, day or night. And he squeals and says "moo, moo, moo!" So when I saw all the "I love you to the moon and back product, I knew I wanted to make a layout with Crew. I used a plate to trace the moon. There is a whole process video below: 




Here is a layout in my summer mini album. I love the paper with the waves and the cute "ADVENTURE" paper. Perfect for my Bear Lake pictures. 


This handsome guy has been "Just My Type" for 15 years now. Woot Woot


Here is another layout in my summer mini. You know me, I LOVE paper flaps. Quick video showing it better below:





And here is one more layout using pocket pages. I just love that card with the date on it.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment