Saturday

real life

The April kit: Real Life is darling. Here is what I made with it:


Each month I took a picture of my baby with this frog. I printed 2 4x6 pictures and put them together to look like one big collage. How is my Crew already ONE?


Left Side



Right side

Here is the full spread with both sides. I LOVED the real life theme and captured photos of our home, front door, kitchen, and other photos of my kiddos. I made a whole process video on how I put this together. I bet you will enjoy it, click the video below.





In my travelers notebook I added another Real Life themed layout. It features lots of the stamps from the stamp set this month. To see more details of the stampset this month, click the video below.



The last project I made with this kit is this bunny shaped Easter mini book. Its filled with fun pictures from our Easter. To see inside, click video below.




No comments:

Post a Comment