Saturday

december daily





My december daily albums from 2012-2016

This year I wanted to do something totally different, so I made all these little pom poms and glued them on for the cover. Is it out of control? A little. Do I love it? Yes!





If  I don't have much to document on a certain day, I like to make a list. Day one is a list of our favorite Christmas movies. And that little instax of Charlie Brown might be the cutest instax I've ever printed. 



I love adding elements whenever I can. On day two I added a little pocket with magic snow that came from the north pole with our elf when he returned for the year. 










I added a couple pocket pages into my December Daily. 



These paper snowmen and snowflakes were so fun to add! 




Inside this little envelope is a pokemon card, which is my boys' favorite thing to get in their advent pockets each day. 


I have recently been loving to hand cut out letters with different patterns. And I am never opposed to pink in my December Dailies.  








I added this fun printable from @made_by_Heidi. 




I used this cardboard tray to hold all my December Daily goodies. It came in some packaging that I almost threw away. 


Here is a flip thru video of my December Daily:


No comments:

Post a Comment