Tuesday

buttercup



January's Cocoa Daisy kit was adorable. It had lots of pink, hearts, moons and butterflies. I can't wait to share what I made with the kit.


My husband and I will be celebrating our 12 year anniversary in a few weeks. With this romantic kit, I knew I wanted to make a layout about us. 


That typewriter card had me at hello. It is the cutest! Here's a layout with the day in the life kit. It is the back side to the previous layout, which worked out great because that top left card is darling on both sides and I was able to utilize both sides! I love it when that happens. That tag was so fun to type on which went right along with the typewriter card. Overall, the layout is just some everyday moments with my kiddos.


Here's what our New Year's Eve looked like. There were lots of balloon popping, confetti throwing, and horn blowing. And it all happened around 9pm woot woot. I cut out the hearts from a 12x12 sheet for the top right card. I wanted to use that pink "2017" 3x4 card but it wasn't quite the right size for this layout, so I cut it into a pennant flag and added to a banner. 



For my last project, I wanted to use this darling paper by Pink Paislee that was made up of a grid of lots of cute squares. I knew interactive paper flaps would be fun to go with the squares. I will let you watch the video below to see how I made it.  









No comments:

Post a Comment