Wednesday

Sprinkles

I am so excited to get to be part of the Cocoa Daisy design team. I was a guest designer for them in July, but other than that, this is my first official month designing with them. I loved all the cute stuff I got in my Cocoa Daisy Subscription box for November. The kit is called "Sprinkles." My very favorite thing was these chipboard words and number tags by Dear Lizzy. 



 I decided to fringe the paper and make cards. It was really fun slitting the paper with scissors and layering them on a card made of white cardstock. Then I added little words from my typewriter. 



  
I recently had a birthday, and this paper was PERFECT to document the occasion. Those darling chipboard words are what really made it so fun. Oh and also the pink bubble gum ice cream. 


Our new family pictures:


This 12x12 page was my very favorite to make.  My favorites: all the white space, a big banner, sewing, and a black and white photo. 
  
The last project I created with this kit was my Top 10 Reasons Why Fall is My Favorite. I wanted those letters to make a big statement, and adding a real dried leaf made it fun. 
For more inspiration, head over to Cocoa Daisy's Gallery.


Meet the new design team:



No comments:

Post a Comment