Friday

Cocoa Daisy guest designer

 I was super dooper excited to be asked to be the guest designer for Cocoa Daisy's July kit- firefly. Cocoa Daisy is a monthly subscription box full of scrapbook goodies. This kit was soo darling with designs from Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, and more. Here's what I did with the kit:

I stuck a card in my typewriter and journaled about the first day of summer... spent at Bear Lake. I may or may not have messed up first thing and had to add that little orange heart onto the card. ;) 



Here is a close up of this Project Life style layout:





 I did a little sewing for this one and added little extras onto the 4x6 cards. Here's the close up:





When I saw this watercolor 12x12 paper, I knew I wanted to do a traditional scrapbook page with a photo strip and those darling embellishments. Other than the photos, I sewed EVERYTHING onto this paper. This was also my baby boy's first time at the lake, and it was a happy happy day.  That hot air balloon though! :)



Sewing paper is SOO freaking fun! 







For my last project, I made this interactive accordion style mini album. It is so summery and makes a great decoration to set on my white piano. 


I made the accordion book by cutting cardstock pieces and gluing them together and folding back and forth. The book is 4x6.



I made the bucket list on 5 little strips of paper that pull out of the pocket.  

I absolutely loved guest designing for this awesome company and had a blast! #luckygirl 
To see more inspiration from Cocoa Daisy click HERE. 



2 comments:

  1. I loved working with you Kelli, your projects were stunning :) And you are so talented and fun!

    ReplyDelete