Tuesday

memory planner madness

Why I LOVE keeping a memory planner:
  • I don't have time in my life right now to document many of the everyday moments into a scrapbook. 
  • I am already keeping a planner anyway, why not make it cute?
  • The instax printer makes it so easy to add a picture or 2 to the week. 
  • At the end of the year, I will have an awesome book to look back on.
  • Perfect place to stash tickets, and other keepsakes.
  • It gives me a greater appreciation for my life, even on those drab mondays. 


My planner is by Heidi Swapp, and I got it at Michaels. I have currently seen them at Hobby Lobby. 


I love adding instax photos, tabs I have cut out, washi tape, journaling cards, and more.







Lately, I have been playing with water paints. 












This is my Zutter. Its how I turn any card into an insert for my planner. I punch the holes and then take scissors and slit each hole and it pops right into my planner. It holds in there just great. 



And here is my cute instax printer! LOVE IT! 




No comments:

Post a Comment