Thursday

travelers notebook

We recently got back from an amazing vacation to Huntington Beach, California. We visited Disneyland for the first time while we were there. The night before we left, I decided to make a travel journal or travelers notebook to document our adventures. It was my first time, and I am so glad I did. For one thing, it gave me a little something to do when the kids fell asleep, or my husband was at his conference and it was naptime/reading time for my  kids. I also took it right to the beach. There were so many little details that I may have otherwise forgotten.







It took a little planning ahead, so I gathered the papers I knew I wanted to use (Amy Tangerine and Heidi Swapp), washi tapes, and lots of stamps. My video gives more detail about everything needed. 


I typed on a few Project Life cards before we left and knew just what I wanted to do with them... (pictures at the beach) and then they got put into the book. 




I also pre typed lots of words I thought I would use, and I did use them a lot.

It was fun posing my book right at the beach where the adventures were happening.





It really was an epic trip and I can't wait to start documenting it in my Project Life book.  I hope you got some inspiration for your next travel. 

Here is my 5 minute video on how I made my travelers notebook and what supplies were a must.  

No comments:

Post a Comment