Sunday

interactive christmas cards

I've been wanting to do an interactive card for a while now. This year, I did it! I designed my 5x7 cards, leaving a blank spot to be die cut out. I used a square punch and punched the hole in each card. Then I made a little pocket on the back to hold my photo strip in place. A little washi tape on the end of the strips, and voila- it pulls through. 

These took a little more time than usual Christmas cards, but they were so fun to make, and we got a lot of fun compliments from our friends and family.


 And how about those darling stamps? I LOVE those stamps.


 Mailing them off is always the best part. I think Christmas cards is one of my TOP favorites during the holiday season. Its so fun to send some cheer to friends and family.



And this is how I displayed my cards this year. 




How I made my cards:

No comments:

Post a Comment